New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Prototype Project

There is a story I have been wanting to tell but have no one to tell it to. I wonder if I can work it into this blog somehow without getting really specific about the details. Do you think I can do it?

I have an idea for a romantic story but I am afraid to share it with any of my friends. My real friends, that is. Do you think I can do it here? I wonder if anyone will pay attention? I wonder if anyone will read it? We'll have to see, won't we?

Here's what I'm thinking... I'm calling it the Prototype Project. I don't know yet how I'll separate it from the other blogs. I'm thinking of just tagging it as Prototype. I don't know either how long I can keep it up but I figure I'd start at one and go from there. Maybe I'll get up to prototype 37c or prototype 1000. Who knows? I'm not sure yet either if I would write it in third person or first, but right now I am leaning toward a first person conversation format. I don't know yet though. I may just start one way and end in another way. We'll have to see. So look out for the Prototype tag. It will be my attempt at fictional romance ;)

No comments: