New Blog Posts:

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Turning over a new leaf

It's been a while since I've written anything for this blog. You could say I have been distracted. I think I may also have been just a little bit burned out. At one time I was writing posts and reviews everyday. But after a while you get tired of writing about phentermine reviews and all that non-sense. So, I took a little break and I think now I'm ready to turn a new leaf.

Today, I vowed to lay off the things that have been distracting me (like facebook) and start concentrating on blogging again. More like concentrate on making some money from blogging. Christmas is just around the corner again, after all. So I hope you haven't completely written me off, I'm back and hopefully will be back for a while. I have a great many ideas to write about and now I just have to make more time to do them all. So I'll see you around!

No comments: