New Blog Posts:

Friday, October 15, 2010

How Can You Live Without Sausage?

Sausage


This is this week's entry to the Food Quote meme. The quote for this week is:
“Life withour veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.” ~ Anthony Bourdain


I really enjoy this weekly event which we do mostly on facebook, we post a photo and relate a quote with it. The only problem with that is, we all end up needing the strongest appetite suppressant just to get through the day! LOL! Like right now, I am already thinking I need more of these sausages this weekend. The other food bloggers also posted some delicious food stuff that has inspired me to cook up something this weekend. So stay tuned, I'll let you know what brews this weekend ;-)

No comments: