New Blog Posts:

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Refuse to be stressed

Stress during the holidays is something that almost seems inevitable. I refuse to succumb to it though. I try to make my holidays as stress free as possible. I may not have the prettiest decorations or the most sumptuous meal but I will be the most sane hostess for the holidays.

This year, I have come to embrace online shopping. I can't believe how stress free it is to simply Google everything you think anyone in your family would need! There are even online coupons and discounts like these aj madison coupons that you can't find elsewhere. The best thing is, I avoid the crowds! I hate crowds and having to fight for parking space. Plus, when you shop online, you can plan farther ahead instead of procrastinating until the night before Christmas like I have done in the past.

No comments: