New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Until Next Summer, My Friends

I finally put away my sandals and flipflops today. And today, I wore socks for the first time in months. It's a sure sign of cooler weather here in the Carolinas but I am not complaining, mind you. It's November and I am just starting to pull out my cold weather stuff.

I did realize though that I am desperately in need of a shoe wardrobe update. I just haven't had much energy to drive around shopping though so I have been browsing online instead. I have wide feet and not many stores carry wide sizes and I usually end up going from store to store and coming home empty handed at the end of the day. It's so much easier to shop online. I can filter the type of shoes at the right size and I can immediately see what's available to me.

I just have to keep myself from getting distracted by the womens sandals section which I much prefer over the oxfords and pumps that I am looking for to wear to work.

Know of any good shoe shopping sites online? Leave me a comment with your suggestions!

No comments: