New Blog Posts:

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not at this address

SisterO recently ordered a piece of jewelry for her daughter who is four years old. I guess she is already getting her holiday shopping started. Funny thing is, well maybe not so funny for her, they delivered the package to my house! Haha! I thought I had hit the jackpot getting a package from a jewelry store. It turned out, she merely forgot to clear the auto complete form from the last time she ordered, so it still had my address as the Ship To address. She had a heck of a time getting it re-directed. No, not cause I held on to it! It wouldn't have fit me anyway. lol! I returned it to the shipper and told them this is the wrong address and they need to return it to the sender so that they can send it to the correct address. About two weeks later, the same package is at our doorstep again!! SisterO is ready to pull her hair out. Now she is threatening to just cancel the whole thing.

No comments: